Termites cause over 2 billion dollars in damage each year that is not covered by homeowners insurance. Termites live in the ground and feed off of wood products, cellulose based and moisture in the soil. Termites are continuously foraging 24 hours a day. It doesn’t matter where you live, your home or business is a target for termites.
Termites attack the structure of your home or business from inside the wood. You may not discover you have termites until something gives way. A colony may be made up of several hundred or thousands of termites that will live up to 15 years. On average there are 20 to 40 termite colonies per acre. Termites infest buildings and damage lumber, wood panels, flooring, sheet rock, wall paper, plastics paper products and fabric made of plant fibers. The most serious damage is the loss of structural integrity. Termites could destroy a home within 2 – 3 years.
Hiring a professional pest control and termite company is recommended, especially if you notice termites around your home or business.
Triple ‘S’ Services Offers Environmentally-Friendly Termite Treatment Solutions
There could thousands if not millions of termites getting ready to attack your biggest investment. Protect your home with a proven solution: The Sentricon Colony Elimination System.
Sentricon is a Proven Solution to Killing the Entire Termite Colony
Triple ‘S’ Services is an authorized Sentricon dealer. Killing the colony is key:
- Sentricon is proven to eliminate the entire termite colony, not just individual termites
- Sentricon is supported by research from over 30 independent universities, 45 published scientified articles, and the U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Sentricon is used to protect national treasures including the Statue of Liberty, the White House, and the Alamo
Sentricon is Environmentally-Friendly
Help protect the environment by going green with Sentricon:
- Minimal use of active ingredient
- Active ingredient targeted specifically to termites
- First termite treatment system to meet rigid EPA human and animal low impact standards
- Winner of the Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award
Get Sentricon Treatment on a Regular Basis
Sentricon protection is available under our Residential Gold Service Plan. Now you can keep your home protected all year long! Protect your home today, call us at 800-457-3785 or request service online right now by filling the form to the right!
DuPont™ Altriset™ Termiticide
Now there is a non-repellent termiticide that provides excellent control of termites yet has minimal impact on the environment. The team of scientists at DuPont has developed another new class of chemistry with this latest innovation, providing high-performing termite control and soil residual for ongoing structural protection. DuPost™ Altriset™, the first soil-applied liquid termiticide launched in almost a decade, is in a class of chemistry with a mode of action like no other termite control product. Laboratory and field study results prove Altriset™ halts termite feeding within hours while providing termite eliminiation for critical long-term structural protection. Plus, Altriset™ offers an excellent toxicological and environmental profile. In addition to requiring no signal word on the label, DuPont™ Altriset™ is the first and only liquid termiticide to be classified as reduced-risk under the U.S. EPA reduced-risk program.
DuPont™ Altriset™ Termiticide Profile
- Eliminates termites in less than three months when used in accordance with the label
- Halts termite feeding within hours
- Provides residual protection for more than five years
- Non-repellent chemistry is indiscernible to termites
- Behavioral impact on termites enhances translocation throughout the colony
- Mode of action like no other termite control product
- Excellent environmental and toxicological profile
- First and only reduced-risk liquid termiticide
Triple ‘S’ Services Also Offers These Professional Termite Treatment Options
- Conventional Liquid Barrier Treatment – A chemical barrier around and beneath the structure is applied in order to block all possible routes of termite entry. Any termites attempting to penetrate through the treated soil are either killed or repelled. Although over time, this chemical barrier breaks down by natural elements. A re-treatment is necessary every 3-5 years.
- Halo Termite Detection System – Halo electronic termite detection stations- Halo system gives you visual proof by detecting active termites around your property. While it does not attract termites, it signals when termites are present in Halo monitoring stations placed around your property. It’s a pesticide-free way to help determine if there is termite activity.
- Pre-treatment for New Construction
Photos © Dow AgroSciences